261

She was like a Magic Eye painting, everyone thought she was this sweet and innocent little girl, but I just couldn’t see it. Nobody suspected her of anything, because doctors said it was impossible to calculate her IQ, whether or not this was because it was too high or too low they couldn’t say, but most people assumed the latter. All I saw was a woman who knew what she was doing. Everything she did was part of a carefully thought out plan. When she went shopping she bought food according to weight, not price, because she knew exactly how many kg her arms could hold. If that doesn’t prove she wasn’t completely oblivious to everything then I’m probably wasting my breath. All I’m saying is if you’re going to pin this murder on me you should at least find out where she was that night.


Lee, Burnley.

No comments:

Post a Comment