127

There's a reason why you have to put your pin number in before you restore the factory settings on your phone, it's a very serious procedure. Not many people have done it. I bet you can't name one. People are too scared and rightly so.

I did it once though, because I'm just that kind of guy. It seems that it was cheaper to develop time travel technology than it was to create a reset function, because once you've entered your pin you're sent back in time to correct the mistakes you made on your phone in the first place.

I had to relive the past nine months of my life, so I thought I might as well try to sort things out with my future ex-girlfriend while I was then. I was a fool. Just like in that Jean Claude Van Damm film where he polices time, a police man who policed time came knocking on my door.
He told me that I had no business messing with time. "Stick to the phone" he told me

"Don't you realise how dangerous changing the past is?" I thought I was just going to get a slap on the wrists seeing as it was my first offence, but to teach me a lesson he went back in time and killed my girlfriend's great great grandfather, erasing my girlfriend from the present. It seemed kind of harsh at the time, but I guess I shouldn't have been messing with the past.


Michael, Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment